De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM 4200, Automatic Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM 4200 Review
De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM 4200 is a coffee machine that makes a brew to make your day. It is a bean to coffee making machine that prioritizes your preferences and makes an excellent, fresh, Java-like coffee. De’Longhi’s Magnifica is a refreshing rendition of a coffee machine that brews the all-kind coffee at the touch of a button. Your fingertips have magic, and this coffee machine is proof. a slim and elegant bean to cup coffee machine with automatic cleaning & descaling features. The DeLonghi Magnifica includes an integrated full coffee bean grinder with 7 adjustable coarseness levels which allows a fresher cup of flavourful coffee. The adjustable milk frother allows you to make your own velvety & creamy barista-style cappuccino at home.
With the Magnifica ESAM 4200, the possibilities are endless, whether you prefer a strong espresso in the morning or a frothy cappuccino this device delivers a variety of coffees in under 60 seconds.
The De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM 4200 Magnifica is built-in with many thermo-stats that intelligently tune your preferences. It helps in steaming and frothing the milk to give the creamiest and softest froth. In addition to that, the cleaning process is effortless. Here’s how you use it.
The machine grinds your beans noiselessly. With the in-built milk-tank, you can make just any kind of coffee from the comfort of your home.
Be it coffee beans or ground coffee itself, the 15-bar pump pressure makes the perfect coffee. All you need to do is pour the coffee beans into the inbuilt grinder and wait for it to brew it as it suits you. The manual is also available should you choose to venture on a path of variety.
Dual Boiler System
One of the key features that the coffee machine promises is the two mugs of coffee, at the same time. Here, the machine is designed to separate the steam boiler from the brew boiler. This is called thermoblock technology, an efficient way to rapidly heat water.
Easy to clean & use
Excellent quality in cup
Your beverages at one touch
Elegant & stylish
exceptional milk frother
How to Steam Milk De’Longhi Magnifica?
Using the Milk Frother - How Good Is the Frother
How Long Does an Espresso Take to Make?
How Often Do You Need to Descale a Coffee Machine?
How to Clean De’Longhi Magnifica Coffee Machine?
- The funnels, filters, tanks and other components that are removable must be cleaned after each use
- It applies especially to the milk tray and the funnels
- The steamer wand used for frothing must be cleaned after every use
- To clean a steamer wand: Let some steam flow through the single hole pipe. Place a cup under the arm and collect the remnants in the cup
- Descaling your machine is highly recommended as it prevents the collection of residues in the unit
- The warning lights are your friends. They will light up with a warning about when you need cleaning and descaling
How to Descale De’Longhi Magnifica?
- The descaler is provided in the box unit. Empty the water tank and other tanks and trays
- Add 100ml of the descaler with 1 litre of clean water in the tank
- Make sure there is a large bowl under the nozzles
- Press and hold down on the descaling button for three seconds
- The light indicator will light up to tell you when the machine is ready to descale. Switch the coffee machine on to start the process
- The water will get collected in the bowl after which you need to turn the switch off
- Once that is done, replace the bowl with another large bowl
- Remove the water tank and empty any remaining water. Add more water to it to clean and residual descaling liquid
- Switch the machine on again and then turn it off once the water is collected
Can I Use Vinegar to Descale my De’Longhi Magnifica?
How to Make Latte with De’Longhi Magnifica?
- Pour your coffee beans into the grinder and set them to your desired speed of griding
- You will then place a mug near the funnels and collect the amount of coffee you need for your latte
- Now, pour milk into the milk tray and collect warmed milk into a different mug
- Change the settings to froth the milk and then switch the milk froth arm on
- Push the mug upwards and downwards under the arm to collect the froth in the milk mug you had used earlier
- Pour this milk into the coffee you had collected in your glass earlier
- Serve it steaming hot
How to Use Ground Coffee in De’Longhi Magnifica?
Customizing the Brewing of Your Coffee
There are two dials, one of which is meant for water volume and the other for your coffee strength. Under the lid of the bean, you will find another smaller dial. This dial is meant to adjust the coarseness of the grind.